Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A Letter To 'D'

This is my fav blog from my previous friendster blog page...
Dun hav mood to update...so, enjoy this one instead...
N yahhh... I really meant every word in here~

Dear 'D',
I miz u....Dun u think itz a lil' messed up to leave me like that?? I tried to hate u but itz useless...Why did u even had me in the 1st place if u knew that u're gonna leave me?? Now u're happy wit everyone ard u..but u left me out :( My mom luvs u, T.Boo luvs u but still u dun giv a f**k.... ~heavy sign~

I alwayz wanted to b ur lil' gal...but u never let me... I alwayz tell ppl that I dun care abt u or abt the fact that u left me, but in mah poor heart...there's bruises everywhere... How could u, 'D' ????

I alwayz say sh*t like I hate u n blah blah blah...but I no I luv u like hell, 'D'...U think ur gals luv u more than I do?? Then u're wrong... Even though I act like I'm tough, I'm alwayz cryin' in mah heart coz of u...

Sumtimes I juz wanna run to u n hug u n tell u how much u mean to me...but I can't... Life's not fair :( I alwayz envy those gals who r in good relationships wit their 'D's.... Coz I can't hav wut they hav... :(

Well, 'D'...I can't do anything abt it...rite??

If I could hav one wish in mah life, I would wish for u,me,mom, and t.boo to b together spendin' time, talkin' n crackin' jokes juz for ONE DAY....coz I no I can't b too greedy, rite?? Coz I'm sharin' u wit other gals, too :(

But m not jealous... I juz wish u'd care abt me like u care abt them... Newayz, bottom line iz.... no matter wut u did to screw up mah mind or mah life, I still luv u wit all mah heart...all the way...till I die... The reason iz juz too simple,'D'.....

"coz u're mah DAD n m ur DAUGHTER...."

LUV, J.

3 Comments:

At November 30, 2007 at 2:32 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Su,
Thanks for the cheers. :)
I needed to pour things out and cry.
Cheers for ya too. They'll never be gone from our heart.
Well, Life like that. We just gotta live it the way it has been written.

 
At November 30, 2007 at 8:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I is LOVE YOU SiS..

 
At November 30, 2007 at 11:07 PM , Blogger summer said...

i is love u too my a yuu ma lay~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home