Friday, September 19, 2008

I'm neva alone..
I'm alone all the time...
R u at one..?
Or do u lie..?
We live in a wheel...
Where everyone steals...
But when we rise, itz like strawberry fields =]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear You,

These are the things I'll neva say to ur face...

I'm juz happy to luk at you...
I'm juz happy to see you smile... or laugh...
I'll walk 500 miles, n I'll walk 500 more if itz juz to see you...
I'll dream abt your smile each n every nite...
I'll go online for 205th times in a day juz to see your name...
I'll never forget you even tho u forget abt me...
You're juz a sweet lil' thing for me..
You're juz so sweet when u smile...
I hope you do well in wuteva u do.. I hope u're happy whenever, wherever....
I hope you'll neva have to cry nor u'll eva hav to b sad...
I want you to be happy all the time...
Yea, keep smiling... keep laughing, pls =]
I no that I'm gonna walk away without saying a thing to u...
But no, not rite now.. coz itz juz not enuff to see u...
See u now.. but wanna see u more...
Oh, God.. I'm fucked.. coz I'm deeply in love...
Well, but I can't do a thing.. coz sumthings r neva meant to b.. n i dun wanna test u & me whether we're meant to b...
I can't take it if we're neva meant to b...
(Ohh, shote kone b... XP )

Bye, love.. I'll neva say how much me luv ya... But, oh boyyy..I lub u so frigging much..
Hope u sleep well tonite... n each n every nite...
I wish you well...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Must be your skin that I'm sinkin' in...
Must be for real cause now I can feel...
And I didn't mind...
It's not my kind...
Not my time to wonder why...
Everything's gone white...
And everything's grey...
Now you're here... now you're away...
I don't want this...
Remember that...
I'll never forget where your at~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home