Tuesday, February 12, 2008

50-50

lately.. people hav been puttin' blames on me...
n i dun giv a fuck.. coz u no wut?
i'm happy...n that's all that matters...
i alwayz put myself first in everything... well, i gotta...


okie, now abt my so called frenz...
why do they alwayz copy my ideas, dreams, or the way i talk...?
can't they create their own shit..?
i hate it when ppl copy some others' ideas n say it like thier own..
sorry, but get a life... or at least... get a dictionary... or a vocab book...


n laz but not least...
my ygn peeps...
every thing n every person has changed..
but i like 'em even more...
yah... FINALLY... we've matured :]


" It's foolish to believe anything will last....
But.... it's more foolish not to enjoy it while you can "
( Cerys Matthews )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home