Friday, May 2, 2008

To Nippon wit LOVE~

Yo!
Ko Nippon,

How hav u been, man..??
LTNS.... n thatz a long ass time, man...
Dunno where u r rite now, but I miz u a lil' each day....
So hav u met A Dee..?? heee...
U guyz were so young and u guyz let go of ur lives so easily, man....
Guess wut..?? I stopped drinking :)
U shld be proud, man.... Now I can get drunk wit 2 bottles of Bacardi Breezer.. lol
Yup, i shld be ashamed... XD
I miz all those stoopid things I done wit chu, man....
N hey.... I still got ur pic in my wallet :))
But I must admit... I rarely take it out n see it XP
Well, man... So much has changed lately....
U no May Kyi got married...??? Yea, man.... She finally did it XD
As for me... I'm still goin' crazy alone w/o u, man....
No bf yet.... N still searchin' 4 my soul mate... haahahha (yea, as usual)
I miz u, man n I no u do for sure, too....
Aii... stay tight n be good, mate..... I'll see u someday (but not so soon I hope XD )
Kk... take care n watch over me.... After all... u'r all that I've got n I'm all that u've got....
-BEST FRIENDS 4EVA-
one love,
Fatty Ma XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home