Saturday, April 12, 2008

I woke up today... I smell sumthin'.... Hmmmmm....
The smell of Pa Dauk... N as soon as my eyes r opened, I heard the whistle sounds and music blaring from distance....
My mom says, "Jan Jan, Yu Wai is here!", so I tried my best to get out of bed...
When I exit my room, Yu Wai said "Biatch, change ur clothes. May Kyi Noo n MawC r on the way"... and I said "okay... OKAYYYY"
N the phone rang. It was Ma Michelle. She said, "Jan, where the hell hav u been..? Come quick b4 the traffic starts jammin'.."
I washed my face brushed my teeth n changed as quick as possible.
I heard Ma Gyi shoutin' in the back... "IF U GUYZ GONNA DRINK LIKE DOGS, AT LEAST EAT SUMTHIN' B4 U GO!!!!"
Now that Yu Wai, May Kyi n MawC r in da house, we'r ready to get goin'...
I kissed my mom, ignored ma gyi's suggestion, put the $$$ mom gave me in a plastic bag..., asked Yu Wai to hide my ciggies in anotha plstic bag.., wore my jean skirt..,my fav t-shirt n hoodie, put on a cap n head to the car....
B4 we all went out, Mom was holdin' a plate... innit was a butter block.... she said, "Okay, guyz... if u'r not gonna eat anythin', at least eat this butter. It will line ur inner side of intestine n u won't get that drunk". Everyone was eatin' her butter scoop against their wills.... :D
We drove from Yankin to Sayar San road... saw some people we know.. waved @ them.. n drived on.... We used Inya Myaing Road... saw a few people gettin' splashed by others....
We drove on.... WOW... finally, we reached our MAnn Dat... in old University Road.... Ma Michelle was waving @ us... Phyu Hnin Cho, Phyoe, Ma Pauk Si, Ma Zar, Tar Tee... the whole gang was thur, waitin' for us.... I waved @ them bak... got out of the car... me, Yu Wai n May Kyi were holdin' each others' hands.. walkin' towards the Mann Dat.. while MAwC was parkin' the car.... N then...... *BAM*
My alarm went off.... OH Sh!T..! I'm in my bed... wakin' up from my sweetest dream.... :(
Sh!t, piss... fu*kkkkkkkk.... I gotta got to workkkkkk... n it's saturdayyyyy...
I hate it when I hav to work on weekendssss :((((
Haiz... newayz, gotta brush my teeth n drink coffee... to open my much closed eyez....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home