Tuesday, September 23, 2008

When I wake up in the morning, the name I wanna see on my gtalk screen is yours…
When I came home from outside, I always switch on my pc as quick as possible to wait for you to appear on the screen…
I personally think itz so sweet of you to leave me small chats while I’m asleep… those smalls chats r the things I luk forward to in the mornings =]
And here goes sumthin’ for u ~

Love be still
Love be sweet
Don’t you dare
Change a thing
I want to photograph you with my mind
To feel how I feel now all the time
Say that you'll stay
Forever this way
Forever and forever
That we'll never have to change
Don’t move
Don’t breathe
Don’t change
Don’t leave
And promise me
Say you'll stay
We'll stay
This way

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home