Thursday, September 25, 2008

Dear God,

I have a few questions...
You know I alwayz feel down from time to time...
So pls, answer me this one more time... and give me strength to move on...
I feel sad whenever I see happy families...
I alwayz wanted a Dad...
But why, ohhh why I can't have a father like any other girls..?
Why can't I have a perfect family?
And why can't I say it to my mom's face whenever I feel sad abt it?
Why did everyone luked down on us when we were young..?
Why did our dad leave us when we were only 2 & 1 yr olds..?
Why do I alwayz choke whenever I see him?
Why dun I have the courage to say "Hey, Dad.. we've missed you. Cum visit us sumtimes..?"?
Why do I cry whenever he ignores me..?
Why didn't he call and check on us not even once..?
Why does my mom luvs thanboo more..?
Why did my mom has to work so hard to support us..?
Why dun I feel loved most of my life..?
Why do I miss my dad from time to time even tho I neva knew him at all.?
Yea, he's not even thur when I started walking...
He's not even thur when I started schooling..
He was not thur AT ALL...
So why do I miss him..?
Does he miss me like I do..?
Why do I have so many questions abt him..? I dun hav to ask these things at all...
Coz he's neva thur n neva will be :(

Dear God, my dear God...
Make me a robot... set my heart with steel...

Make me neva cry nor sad..
Make me neva miss my dad...
Amen~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home