Monday, November 24, 2008

My Dear,

Do you know me at all...??
Sometimes, words are better left unsaid... & sometimes girls can be very tricky...
Thatz why guyz have to be super smart to get wut girls want...
If you're not super smart, at least put some effort, do the survey or wuteva...

My dear... you alwayz tell me.. "Juz let me knoe wut u want...
So that I can no wut to do..."
N I alwayz say "I'm not the person who ask people to do this or do that.. Juz go wit ur instinct.."
But as times goes by... things get tricky... maybe because i'm your first girlfriend & you have no idea about these things...
Or maybe I'm trickier than most of the girls...

Anywayz... I have decided to tell you wut I want...
These things may make me look like I'm selfish & self-centred...
But hey.. I'm not asking you to do all these...
Juz a few... or maybe only one or two of them will make me feel like a princess & you know that...

I love you =]

Well, here goes~

When you break my heart - [ the pain NEVER really goes away ]
When i miz you - [ it hurts inside ]
When i say itz over - [ i STILL want you to be mine ]
When i walk away from you mad - [ Follow me]
When i stare at your mouth - [ Kiss me ]
When i push you or hit you - [ Grab me and don’t let go ]
When i start cursing at you - [ Kiss me and tell me you love me & only me ]
When i ignore you - [ Give ME your attention]
When i pull away - [ Pull me back ]
When you see me at my worst - [ Tell me i'm beautiful ]
When you see me start crying - [Just hold me and don’t say a word ]
When you see me walking - [ Sneak up and hug me from behind ]
When i'm scared - [ Protect me ]
When i lay my head on your shoulder - [ Tilt my head up and kiss me ]

When i steal your favorite shirt - [ Let me keep it and sleep with it for a night]
When i tease you - [ Tease me back and make me laugh ]
When i look at you with doubt - [ Back yourself up with the TRUTH]
When i say that i like you - [ i really do... wayyy more than you could understand ]
When i grab at your hands - [ Hold mine and play with my fingers ]
When i bump into you - [ bump into me back and make me laugh ]
When i tell you a secret - [ keep it safe and untold ]
When i look at you in your eyes - [ don’t look away until i do ]

- Stay on the phone with me even if i'm not saying anything
-DON'T let me have the last word
-DON'T call me hot, but gorgeous or beautiful is soo much better
- Say you love me more than i could ever loved you
- Argue that i m the best girl ever
- When i'm mad, hug me tight and don't let go
- When i say i'm OK... don’t believe it, talk with me
- Call me at 12:00am on my birthday to tell me you love me
- Call me before you sleep and after you wake up
- Treat me like i'm all that matters to you
- Tease me and let me tease you back
-Stay up all night with me when i'm sick
- Watch my favorite movie with me or my favorite show even if you think itz stupid
- Give me the world
- Let me wear your clothes
- When i'm bored and sad, hang out with me
-Let me know i'm important
- Kiss me in the pouring rain

You no why I ask you to do these things..?
Because I would do the same to you.. coz I love u...& u no it...
I love u... more than I love myself.. or more than any other boyfriends I've had..
N if you ask me... "Why, babe..?"
You no the answer wold be "Coz we're meant to be..."

I love you... alwayz have & alwayz will =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home